Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Law of Attraction and Optimism!!!


If anyone here don't know about the law of attraction he/she can click here for more information!

Now for those who know about the law of attraction (LOA). LoA is greatly influenced by optimism. It says if you have positive thoughts i.e. if you are optimistic then only you can draw all the good into your life. And that's true! I've experienced it in my life!

LoA says that when you ask for something you will get it but there's a catch, you have to be in a positive mood in order to receive what you've asked for. And that's where optimism comes in.

Now let me tell you a story about me. It goes like this:
I was studying in class 8 when I didn't know about the LoA. I was like a normal being who didn't know about the LoA. And most of the time I would be in a negative state of mind. Thinking about bad things and you know what all that bad about what I was thinking happened to me! (LoA, of course!) And I blamed others about every bad thing that happened to me. And one day came to know about optimism and there I got to know about being positive into my life. And you know what, after being positive, in just 2 months I got to know about the LoA. Due to my persistent thoughts about a huge power above us (but not God).

I know that my story is not very influential but it tells one thing that optimism is the key to the LoA. And after that moment everything that's happening into my life, I surely say that I've attracted that! And you could say the same thing too!

Just practice optimism and the LoA together and let the MAGIC begin!!!


Bye till next post!

Happy Optimism!

No comments:

Post a Comment